Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Not so talkless Tuesday, after all.

LOL! I can't believe I'm going to admit this, and you guys will probably roll your eyes and think I'm insane, but I'm thinking about buying tickets to Monster Jam. Ahhhhh! Ethan is obsessed - OBSESSED - with monster trucks (along with planes, trains and his toy cars). My mom was switching channels one night while watching the kids and zipped past a channel that had a monster truck rally on. He caught a glimpse as he looked up and ever since then, we have to show him every night that it's not on tv. When it happens to be on, like Christmas day? We watched the marathon. Ugh.

Anyway, I guess this is where we make these sacrifices for our kids, right? LOL! I think he'd love to go and see the trucks up close. I'm already looking at Disney on Ice tickets as my husband's work purchases large chunks and offers them to the employees at discount rates. We can get good seats for $80 (for all four of us) for the DoI tour and pretty good seats for Monster Jam.

What's a mom to do? :p

No comments: