Saturday, December 6, 2008

A few fun shares....

I found this in a magazine and will be purchasing it for the kids' second birthday. It's the Twilight Sea Turtle from The Twilight Collection and cloud*b. There are three options (the ladybug, turtle and sea turtle) and I chose this one because it teaches children about endangered animals (a passion in our family). We've had some issues with Ethan and bedtime as of late, and I'm hopeful that this will give him (and Elizabeth) something to draw their attention to.


Another magazine find this weekend took me to crazy8 children's clothing. I'm sure you moms know all about this site...but I couldn't help but share it, just in case. They're having a 60% off sale and I found jammies for $7.99 (originally $16.99).

I recently started trying to organize various areas in the house. It's a huge undertaking and I'm quite certain that I will never be done. But, one area that has undergone a huge transformation is our linen closet. When I fold the sheets, I now put them inside one of the matching pillowcases. Instant organization and no more digging for matching pillowcases! It looks neat, too. If you're anything like us, you have things piled high. Our top shelf is reserved for the sheets because it goes all the way up to the ceiling (about three feet). So, I'd reach for the sheets and everything else would fall out. No more! Yay!

Another closet that is undergoing a transformation of sorts is our tupperware closet. The lids were giving me such a hassle that I got a basket and all of them fit in it! Now, I just reach in the basket and find the coordinating lid. Voila!

In more personal news, I chopped off my hair. My husband is devastated. I'm relieved. But, my neck is cold! :)

No comments: