Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Stealing an idea from Lynn.

After a hellish hour with the kids that left me feeling like I was going to pull their hair out, along with all of mine, I decided to steal an idea that Lynn has started. For the next 25 days, I will post a gratitude post each day. No matter what goes on in our lives, there is ALWAYS a bright spot to be thankful for. Always.

Today, I am grateful for my kind, caring husband. I have never met any man more gentle than he is. His touch, his words, his entire demeanor...he is a gentle giant with me. He will curl up in bed with me and rub my head and back until I fall asleep. He knows how much I love to have the inside of my arms touched softly. And I love that he tells me how much he loves me each and every day. We may not have money or a home of our own, but we have each other and that's all I've ever wanted.

No comments: