Saturday, November 15, 2008

Making up...

I've got some making up to do on my gratitude list!

I'm grateful for my ability to hear. I was walking the dog this morning and realized what a neat sound the rain makes when it hits the maple leaves that are all over the sidewalks and grass. And, in the woods next to our house...the sounds that the rain makes as it hits all the trees and water. It's an amazing thing.

I'm grateful for rainbows. In the midst of the gloomy day, the sky opened up and an enormous rainbow appeared, making everything look beautiful.

I'm grateful for extra-strength, fast acting Tylenol. LOL!

Every night, when I collapse, I thank my husband for letting us get a new bed a few years ago. It's like sleeping on a cloud.

And, finally, my dog. I'm thankful that she picked me at that adoption fair four years ago.

No comments: