Thursday, November 20, 2008

Digging out the holiday decorations!

Okay, so I'm a dweeb (and a kid at heart). I had to start decorating the house for Christmas. It gives the kids something new to entertain them and it puts me in the festive spirit. Don't worry, I'm holding off as looooooong as I can to put the tree up. :) We'll do that, as we normally do, the weekend after turkey day. I'm having a blast watching their reactions to everything this year. Last year, they were only 11 months old, so it was much different. Now they squeal and ooh whenever I pull something out or turn on the lights.

Today, one of the boxes had our Winnie-the-Pooh Santa hat in it. Figgy is having a blast with that and likes to put it on and pull it down over her eyes and wander around bumping into things. She laughs hysterically, with The Professor following closely behind her. Of course, as it seems to be the case in my life, I was seconds too late with the camera. This is a picture of her in the process of playing peek-a-boo with me (pulling the hat down, then back up).



My gratitude...
Simplicity.
Cloudy days.
Nap time.

No comments: