Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stay tuned...

So, the fun news from today is that this little one has a full head of hair. LOL! Like I couldn't have told them that, already? I could buy stock in Tums. Actually, I finally had to resort to Zantac like I did with the twins. Figgy had a full head of hair when she was born, too.

We're doing ultrasounds every Monday and Thursday from here on out. I started the medication tonight and we'll see how that goes. My ultimate goal is to have a healthy baby and, hopefully, have a successful VBAC. The baby wanted nothing more than to sleep today and they tried everything to wake him/her up. They managed to get a few minutes of breathing exercises monitored before he/she went back to sleep. Of course, this one is quiet all day long and decides the night is for parties and acrobatics. Wonderful!

No comments: