Sunday, January 18, 2009

I can't believe we did this, but...

I'm laughing my head off right now because I never EVER thought I'd be going to one of these. We couldn't pass up the deal that we got for the Monster Truck Jam at Verizon Center next weekend and Ethan has been screaming every time the commercial comes on because he wants to see the trucks. So, we shelled out the $25 for two seats for Jason and I (the kids are free under 3) and ended up with lower bowl tickets in the last row (which we love!). The Professor is going to be so freaking excited. LOL!

And, for Princess Figgy, gramma got us tickets to Disney on Ice on Valentine's Day - FRONT ROW, CENTER! Tickets were only $30 a piece, but the kids have to have their own seats. So, it was quite a bit more expensive once you throw in fees and such.

No comments: