Sunday, May 10, 2009

Funnies

Two funnies from today and then I'm going to bed...

We were driving to pick up lunch today and a truck pulled out from a side road about 1/4 mile away. From the back of the car I hear Ethan scream, "WATCH OUT! TRUUUCK!"

Ellie's new favorite comment in the car (have I told you all this? I forget.) is: "C'MON, person, MOVE!" Gee...I wonder where she gets that from?

We were sitting outside this evening waiting for our table to be ready at dinner. The kids were running up and down the sidewalk and Ellie noticed a particularly striking young man with blond, curly hair. He must have been about 20 months old, maybe? She ran up to him and his mom and dad and let out a very enthusiastic, "HI!" before wrapping her arms around him and kissing him on the cheek. His very own personal welcoming committee... My husband was mortified and my mom and I could barely contain ourselves. We were laughing hysterically, right along with the little boy's mom.

No comments: