Tuesday, August 4, 2009


(I think I'm screwed if she's already flipping me off.)


(Enjoying our Saturday morning at the farmers market.)


(Enjoying a milkshake after a long morning at the farmers market!)


(A rare, sweet moment between my angels.)

God has been good to us.

On a funny note, I had a dream that I had a wild affair with Gene Simmons from KISS. Go ahead. Laugh.

On a funnier note, I was sitting with Meghan a little while ago and she was grunting her little grunts (we all know what that means). I suddenly realized that the sensation of warmth that I felt running down my leg probably wasn't a good thing. Yeah. Not a good thing.

1 comment:

MereCat said...

Super pictures. Made me smile. And I love how you said, "God has been good to us." Thankfulness is the key to all happiness.